Terms of Website Use
A. General Information
1. The www.wppz.pl website is the property of Wielkopolskie Przedsiębiorstwo Przemysłu Ziemniaczanego S.A. seated in Luboń, ul. Armii Poznań 49, hereinafter referred to as WPPZ S.A.
2. WPPZ S.A. does its best to ensure that the information published on the website is true and correct.
3. Every User of the www.wppz.pl website should be aware of the fact that the information published thereon may be incomplete our outdated. WPPZ S.A. may further develop and supplement the descriptions and information published on the website.
4. The User shall bear all risks related to the use of the information published on the website. Under no circumstances shall WPPZ S.A. be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the www.wppz.pl website.
5. The descriptions published on the website are provided for informative purpose only and shall not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code or any other relevant regulations.
1. All materials published on the website are protected by copyright. They cannot be used without the consent of WPPZ S.A. WPPZ S.A. reserves the right to sue for copyright infringement.
2. The reproduction or use of the images, photographs, diagrams, sounds, source codes or texts published on the website in other electronic or printed publications is forbidden without prior consent of WPPZ S.A.
1. WPPZ S.A. shall not be liable for the information, opinions or comments published on other websites accessed via links (links, hyperlinks) from the www.wppz.pl website nor for the malfunctioning of such websites.
2. Should the use of such links cause any damage, the authors of such websites, and not WPPZ S.A., shall be held liable.
D. Descriptions of Products
1. Descriptions of products do not constitute directions for use and therefore WPPZ S.A. shall not be liable for the inappropriate use of the information published on the website.
2. The descriptions and information published on the website may be supplemented or changed. WPPZ S.A. reserves the right to expand, delete or change the descriptions and information without additional notifications.
E. Web Pages for Partners
1. WPPZ S.A. reserves the right to limit access to certain product descriptions, information and test results published on the website, which shall be made available to WPPZ S.A.'s Business Partners only.
2. WPPZ S.A. declares that the information provided by the User in the registration form shall be processed in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, and in particular with the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018, and that it shall not be made available to third parties.