Wielkopolskie Przedsiębiorstwo Przemysłu Ziemniaczanego S.A.
is fully dedicated to manufacturing top-quality potato starch products, doing its best to comply with the current technological instructions, fulfil the requirements set out in the quality standards and meet our Clients' needs, while making sure that the production process is environmentally friendly.
Our experienced and competent staff use their expert knowledge and skills in their everyday work in order to meet our Clients' needs and expectations.
The Quality Management System maintained and expanded in our Company is consistent with the requirements of the PN-EN ISO 9001:2009(ISO 9001:2008) standard. It enables us, both directly and through the implemented processes, to meet the declared quality goals, such as:
1. continuous improvement of effectiveness of the implemented Quality Management System, consistent with the PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 (ISO 9001:2008) standard,
2. implementing organizational solutions and IT technologies, allowing us to maintain an Open Information Policy,
3. undertaking actions aimed at expanding the Company's infrastructure and improving the production processes,
4. meeting our Clients' requirements and expectations,
5. introducing new rules ensuring a systemic and methodical approach to fulfilling goals and implementing activities,
6. abiding by external rules and regulations,
7. providing access to essential resources.
All our employees are familiar with the Quality Policy and apply it on a daily basis in order to improve their own work and provide top-quality services.
In August 2013, WPPZ S.A. obtained TÜV MS Standards HACCP and ISO 9001:2008 certification, which lends credence to the foregoing claim. From 2015 WPPZ S.A.have implemented the standards:FSSC 22000, IFS, BRC, GMP+. WPPZS.A. have also Kosher and Halal.
Wielkopolskie Przedsiebiorstwo Przemysłu Ziemniaczanego S.A. has developed a Food Safety Policy, which is implemented through:
1. monitoring parameters which affect product quality and safety,
2. observing strict sanitary discipline at the production, storage and distribution stages,
3. continuous modernization and improvement of the infrastructure and production technologies,
4. raising the personnel's awareness of health and safety at work,
5. internal and external communication aimed at exchanging information on hazards to products in the food chain.
The Safety Management System operates in accordance with the FSSC 22000:2010 standard, based on the implementation and maintenance of the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) principles, described in “Codex Alimentarius Commission, 2003: Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System and Guidelines for its Application: Food Hygiene Basic Texts: FAO/WHO, 2003”.
Our employees have completed HACCP training and are aware of the hazards within the life cycle of the manufactured products, while being responsible for their safety.
The Food Safety Policy is known to all our employees and is reviewed and updated as required.
The Management Board of the Company and the Managers of the Plant are responsible for ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Quality Policy and the Food Safety Policy.